21 Stocking Stuffers Under $10
On this week’s Amazon Live, we shared 21 stocking stuffers under $10! These stocking stuffers are for the whole family and run the gamut from baby teethers to beanies and mascara. Can we ever have too many mascaras? Definitely not. Never too many mascaras.
What’s more, if you’re anything like us, you’re adding some fun candies (remember chocolate oranges?) to stockings as well. If we see any deals on candy that would be great in stockings, we’ll definitely post them. Remember the epic deal we found on Halloween candies just about a month ago? It was probably the best deal we’ve found all year. We’re going to keep our eyes peeled for bargains on the same level for stocking candies. Stay tuned!
As you’ll see, a few of the prices of items we shared in our life have gone up slightly. The prices we list here are the prices we saw as we were writing and are subject to change at any moment. Consequently, we’ll keep watching for deals and price drops of everything here to ensure you’re getting the very best prices. Amazon is a fickle beast, though, so it’s impossible to predict!
Finally, don’t forget to check out our Facebook group and Instagram to stay up to date on all the great deals we find! We’re also doing a bunch of giveaways right now you don’t want to miss. We’ve got even more holiday finds for everyone in our roundups.
- Color Reveal Chelsea Barbie ($7.99)// These little Chelsea dolls are so much fun! Fill the tube the doll comes in with warm water, place her inside and swirl—the water turns a metallic pink color for a magical effect. Pro tip: your kiddos are going to want to do this at least twice, so grab two or more.
- Chew Spoons ($9.99)// Six soft, flexible food-grade silicone chew spoons for under $10! These baby utensils are free from all the bad things like BPA, phthalates, etc., and have a spoon on one and a soft teething structure on the other.
- Fine Motor Tool Set Toy ($8.19)// This set of four tools for kids (Gator Grabber Tweezers, Handy Scoopers, Twisty Droppers, Squeezy Tweezers) helps strengthen their hand muscles and preps them for writing.
- Glade Car Air Fresheners ($8.79)// Got a family that stinks up your car? Maybe a teenager who plays hockey? Those bags can get…pungent! Grab this set of car fresheners (includes 2-in-1 Hawaiian Breeze & Vanilla Passion Fruit and Hawaiian Breeze fragrances). Heck, put them in your own stocking if you’re the main driver.
- Mushroom Teether ($6.99)// Moms of babies who won’t take a pacifier, rejoice! This teether acts as a pacifier, prevents thumb sucking, and relieves teething discomfort. Comes in six colors, too!
- Set of 6-in-1 Flashlights ($14.50)// There are eight rainbow-hued flashlights in this set, so if you run the math, it’s less than $2 for each. Break up the set and put one in each person’s stocking. They glow, light up, including an emergency whistle, and each has a lanyard for easy carrying.
- Lip Smackers ($8.79)// Ahhh, we’re re-living our childhoods with this set of Disney Princess chapsticks! Who remembers Lip Smackers? There are eight in this set and each one features a different princess.
- Non-Toxic Nail Polish ($7.99)// Your littles love nail polish and you want to make sure you’re giving them the best? Look no further than Miss Nella. Firstly, it’s non-toxic. Secondly, it’s peel-off. And, thirdly, it comes in a large handful of pretty hues!
- Dr. Brown’s First Feeder ($9.92)// You’re ready to start solids, however, you’re sick of constant spoon-feeding. Enter: Dr. Brown’s First Feeder. Its silicone includes tiny holes that let just enough food through for the baby to safely self-feed, and, most importantly, is bite-resistant!
- Beaded Necklaces ($9.99)// Cute, boho, and fun! These handmade necklaces are the perfect accessory for any outfit. What’s more, they’re adjustable and come in a pack of six! You can easily break up and add to multiple stockings.
- Color-Reveal Hot Wheels ($9.99)// Love the idea of the color-change Chelsea doll, but have a kiddo who’s more into cars? We have you covered! The Hot Wheels Color Reveal 2 Pack holds 2 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Color Reveal cars in a barrel drum, each with 2 surprise decors just waiting to be discovered.
- Knit Beanie ($9.95)// At such a great price point, you can outfit the whole family in these ready-for-anything beanies. In other words, ten colors = ten warm and accessorized family members.
- Blink Family Card Game ($5.75)// Got a competitive family? Race in a head-to-head competition with Blink, the lightning-fast card game! Also, at under $6, the price can’t be beaten.
- Set of 4 Notebooks ($9.99)// Clearly, we can never have too many notebooks. This Kraft-covered set of four is perfect for someone who needs a lot of notebooks (a student, for example?) and likes to decorate them. On the other hand, you could split them up and give them to a few different people, including your kids’ teachers!
- Phone Charms ($9.98)// Of course, we need our phones to stand out. These charms are easy to grab and add a little personality to each person’s cell. Six charms come in this set!
- Bathtub Markets and Drops ($13.49)// Make bathtime extra fun with this set of Crayola Bathtub Markers and Color Bath Dropz! Not only does this set include five markets, but it also has 60 color bath drop tablets. Non-toxic!
- PopSockets PopGrip ($9.99)//First, it’s easy to swap out. Secondly, it works as a phone stand. And, thirdly, it’s wireless-charging-compatible! Sold, sold, sold.
- eos Shaving Cream ($2.99)// At under $3, grab a whole handful of these. It hydrates, it’s sustainably sourced, and it’s paraben + gluten-free.
- Kinetic Sand ($9.97)// Surely, if we can never have too much Kinetic Sand, we know you can’t either. This two pound bag comes with five color options. It’ll make those stockings very heavy, so don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Essence Mascara (Starting at $5.99)// Every time we post about this mascara, you make it sell out! If you see it in stock, RUN. What’s more, it’s gluten and cruelty-free.
- Silicone Lids ($10.99)// Leak-proof! Spill-proof! Universal! Truly, you’re going to love these silicone lids that fit just about every sippy cup, look like elephants spouting water, and are made of food-grade silicone.
Whew! How’d you like that roundup? We’ll be sharing even more of our favorite budget-friendly stocking stuffers in the coming weeks on our social media channels, so keep your eyes peeled.
Also, we love getting to chat with you all and are putting together a blog post for you specific to Black Friday. This blog post will include all of our tips on finding the best deals, when to shop (and from where), and will answer many of the questions you have. It’s going to be a great holiday and we’ll be there to support you every step of the way!
See Also: Stocking Stuffers | Gift Guides 2022
Great ideas for stocking stuffers or gift baskets!
Amazing ideas! I needed this!
Nail polish is my fav stocking stuffer
Can’t seem to spend more than $10 on stocking stuffer, so these are awesome!
Thanks for the ideas. I like the necklace and the beanie.
Yes!!! Awesome ideas
Oh, we love kinetic sand!!
So many fun options
This is perfect I was struggling with what you get my kids!!
This is the exact post I needed to see today. I always put off stockings
I have been struggling to come up with some ideas. These are perfect!
Great ideas for stocking stuffers. Santa always brought our kids tooth brushes, lottery tickets and a little gift to go with the candies.
I got the kinetic sand! Kids are going to love it! Thank you.