Cozy cottage living room updates with Walmart decor updates go a long way—adding a little texture, adjusting lighting, bringing in a new color. We wanted to create a space that felt “Cozy Cottage,” so we scoured Walmart for a few key home decor items that felt like surf and linen:
- The beautiful blue rug starts at just over $40 for the 5’2″ x 7’4″ size. It’s great on its own or would pop layered with a brown or cream jute rug with it.
- The details really make this versatile armchair sing. It’s elegant and wonderful for lounging with a good book. It can also be used as an office chair, if needed. Even if you change the theme of your living room decor next season (no judgment here!), it’ll always have a place in your home!
- This recycled vase with realistic, faux eucalyptus adds a beautiful green layer to any room—and with no need to change out the water!
- We can never have too many lanterns. They add such a perfect touch of romance to any surface you place them on. This one comes in three sizes—the middle size (17″+) is just $20! Stock up now before they sell out.
- It may look like a pretty little box, but it’s actually a diffuser! Add your favorite essential oils for scents that last up to two weeks.
- Husbands tend to disagree, but we hold firm that throw pillows make a space. These 18″ x 18″ striped beauties are just $9.97!
- Texture, layers, a pop of color, and all the cozy. Grab a handful of these chic cotton throws. They come in five colors and the grey is just over $17!
If you update your living rooms with any of the items we’ve listed here, don’t hesitate to show us! Also, check out our
Target home roundup Studio McGee for more Inspo! If you tag us in your photos or stories on Instagram, you’ll be entered to win one of our weekly $25 gift cards. Happy decorating!
See Also: 8 World Market Home Finds We Love