Did you know there was a time in Ali’s life when she would wear dresses 4-5 days a week? We don’t know what it is about dresses, but many years later, no matter the reason or the season, they seem to speak to our souls. Our closets are always filled with them, and we STILL find ourselves complaining that we don’t have enough. We found 5 Fall dresses under $40 all at Walmart.
The hardest thing about having a dress fixation is the ability to find dresses that are cute and budget friendly. That’s why we love Walmart’s huge selection of dresses; they have something for everyone, plus their prices are right on point. If you’re looking for something to wear every day, or something a little more dressy, they have you covered. We love pairing dresses with cozy tights and a warm oversized cardigan for the cold months ahead too.
In conclusion, whatever the reason you need a dress, these 5 Fall dresses are under $40 and are perfect for any occasion. Also, we can’t forget to mention that we have even more great budget friendly fashion finds featured in our shop!
- Tiered Midi Dress// This dress is amazingly transitional and looks great with some cute tall boots or dress it up with some cute tights and a block heel. Above all, it’s just $34 and will get you through all the seasons.
- Floral Mosaic Dress// Looking for some length and a boho feel? This dress has all that! It looks great with some cute booties, and for $48 what’s there to say no to?
- Baked Clay Dress// This dress is more traditional but is so fun and easy to accessorize with fun necklaces, earrings, and shoes. It’s great for everyday wear, or if you have a holiday gathering, this is a dress you’ll want to grab. For $32 you’ll want this in your closet.
- V-Neck Baby Doll Dress// Next, we love this $11 option for a more casual look. It’s a great option to throw on for the perfect put together look.
- V-Neck Midi Dress// Finally, out of our top five dresses for Fall, is this beauty. It hits perfectly length wise, and the sleeves aren’t long or short, they’re perfect. You can snag this dress for $36, and we promise your closet will thank you.
With a little something for everyone, what dress is calling your name?