Gift Ideas for Favorite Things Party
Our favorite holiday party idea is the My Favorite Things Party gift exchange. Naturally, we can talk for hours about how much we love a product so this party concept is right up our alley! We love gathering with our friends and sharing our best finds with them. In return, we go home with new favorites from our friends. It’s such a treat! Eight of our perfect gift ideas for a favorite things party include beauty, home, and cute accessories that everyone will love and are all $12 and below!
Whether you’ve been invited to the party or plan on hosting your own, we’ve got thoughtful gift ideas for a favorite things party. If you need some how to’s on throwing your favorites party, we’ve got you too. The best part is this party can be thrown any time of the year but the holiday season is always our favorite time.
Last, of all, don’t forget to check out our Facebook group and Instagram to stay up to date with all the great deals we find!
- Nail Polish Holder Ring// $9.99 Polishing your nails like the pro’s. Super cute and handy polish bottle holder slides onto your finger and holds your polish in place so you can focus on those clean strokes.
- Wet Brush// $8.98 The painless way to detangle your tresses. It works on damp or dry hair. Between the two of us, we own quite a few of these and they never disappoint.
- Keyring Bangle// $6.99 Keep your keys where you can find them. This bangle fits over your wrist and safely stores your keys. Equally a fashion statement and a useful accessory in one.
- Tinkle Razor// $4.90 Precision razors tackle even the finest facial hairs. Whether you want to shape brows or dermaplane, these multi-functional razors can do the job.
- Apple Slicer// $9.95 Who doesn’t love a great kitchen gadget? Slicing, dicing, and cubing tools are handy favorites, and this blade cores and slices apples and pears with just one push. Our favorite thing about this one is the bottom pops into place so you don’t have to push the apple the rest of the way through and risk cutting your fingers too.
- Satin Pillowcases// $8.99 Elevate your beauty sleep with a set of satin pillowcases. They are not only soft to the touch but protect your skin and hair.
- Semi-precious rings// $9.99 This semiprecious stone ring set includes five rings in different designs. Stack them or wear them alone, they compliment any attire!
- Coola Lip Balm + Sunscreen// $10.00 Hydrate, smooth and protect your lips with the SPF30 nutrient packed lip balm.
- Digital Downloaded Picture and Frame// $3.60 and $6.00 If you want to opt for a bit more of a personal touch, a digitally downloaded picture is perfect. A couple of our favorites are here. Just print it out and put it in a simple frame.
- Airpod Cleaning Set//$9.99 This is great for any mom who is always listening to her podcasts while doing the daily tasks of momming. This set cleans those AirPods and shows you all the gross things you didn’t even know were there.
See Also: Cozy Gifts She Will Love
I use and love the tinkle razors, this is a great favorite things guide!
These tinkle razors are the absolute best. I even have my husband use them to line his beard.
I would love to try this! Great ideas!
Such good ideas!
I bought the brush, I am looking forward to not crying when I Brush through tangles.
The satin pillowcases are amazing. We have a bunch of curly hair people over here and they’re awesome!
I love all of these ideas! So much fun!
Such great gift options! Thanks!
Thank you for sharing! These are perfect ideas, and super affordable!!
We love our wetbrush!
Tinkle razors are so awesome! They really do get those super fine hairs!
Always letting us in on all the good deals!
Love the ideas. Especially the ring and the wet brush!
Love saving money on products I would buy anyway! Thanks bargain sisters!
Lots of good stocking stuffers!
Love your ideas for Christmas gifts, makes shopping so much easier
I want to host a favorite things party. what fun!
So many cute ideas
The love the wet brush, my granddaughter has red Curly hair that is very hard to brush. But that wet brush helps greatly
Satin pillow cases are a must have for my curly hair. Thanks for sharing!
getting the AirPod cleaning set for myself lol
Wet brushes are the best!
I love the idea of the nail polish holder! Game changer.
You guys are the best! aFTER A DEVASTATING BOUT WITH COVID AND A HOSPITAL STAY FOR THE HUBBY-YOU GUYS SAVED ME! yOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO DO MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! tHANKS!
These are perfect for stockings or small white elephant gifts for parties!
Oh goody I was looking for some of these items just recently! Hooray do deals!
You can never have enough wet brushes! Love them!
These are some interesting Ideas.
I love the satin pillow cases, they are great for my hair. I need to get more thought so thanks for the good deal!
So many good things! I use a few of these myself.
This is very helpful! Thank you for making this 😊
Love the airpod cleaning kit!
Great ideas! Need a couple of these for distant family members.
Silk pillowcases are amazing! I’ll have to see if i can snag a few for the guest room!
Everyone is saying how much they love the tinkle razors…looks like I need to give them a try!
I am almost done with my shopping thanks to y’all! I have saved so much money and been able to provide more gifts with the steals you share! Thank you for all y’all do ❤️
I’ve heard so many good things about the face razors. I’m def going to have to grab some!
Wet brushes are the best! I own 6 or 7.
Perfect stocking stuffers!
Best gift guides!
Fun ideas! Thank you!
Love it all!
Wet brushes are a game changer! I have curly hair and it brushes through so fast!
These are great gift ideas!!
I like these little lists with featured items!
The Wet brushes are the best!
I need to try satin pillowcases to see if it will help my crazy morning hair.
Perfect timing. I was stumped. Thanks for the ideas.
Got myself a new brush! Thank you!
Such a great gift board!!
Love favorite things parties and the satin pillow cases are definitely on my list! Thank you!
Amanda M Blumhoefer
I have never heard of Coola lip balm and am definitely a lip balm snob! Can’t wait to try something new!
Thank you for this info!
I love the tinkle razors and use them daily.
I think I need this upgraded apple slicer!
Stocking stuffers galore!
Coola is my absolute favorite brand of sunscreen. I use their spf setting spray everyday. I can’t wait to try the lip balm!
I love that these truly are deals. So many gift lifts shared on Instagram look so nice, but are waaaaaay out of my price range. I love that you have options for all price points!
The apple slicer looks awesome! I’ve never seen one with a base before, that’s so cool!
I want a lot of things from this list 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Fun ideas for a favorite things party! I’m planning on having one of these parties in the spring for Mother’s Day. Thank you for the ideas!
I have a digital picture frame and it is fun to have photos of everyone. Mine allows my children to download to it so I have updated pictures! I love ❤️ it!
All of these are great ideas.
Great ideas for a favorite things party!
Mrs. Mandy G Perret
I always struggle with a hostess gift! This is great
Yes! An airpod cleaning set!
great ideas !
I got my tinkle razors at a favorites party and ever since than i use them.
So helpful, thank you!
Love the apple slicer and corer!
Yes! Tinkle razors are great!
Awesome list! I need to try the tinkler razor now. Love cools brand
The tinkle razors are such a great idea. I love them for a stocking stuffer too!
So many amazing stocking stuffers! Thanks!
Amazing finds! Love them!!
These are such unique and different ideas for favorite things parties! Thank you! ❤️
I go to this party twice a year!! I love nail polish ring thing!! these are some great ideas!!
Such great ideas, I would love to use some of these for gifts or for gifts for myself lol
I highly recommend the coola lip balm.
A perfect “girls” party dream!
Great ideas. Especially the wet brush
You share so many wonderful items! Thank you!
Satin pillowcase is a great deal!!!
Those tinkles are my favorite!
Great ideas! The tinkle razors are the best
Best stocking stuffer list ever!!! Thanks for always hooking us up during the holiday season!!!
Satin pillow cases are a must! Love this list of ideas. So many great ones. Thanks for sharing!
These are some great ideas! I have a few items already but now I might need to get some more!
Love the face razors! And you can’t beat the price!
Great ideas! You two are so fun. I envy your ability to find things like this, and at a good price.
We love the wet brush, it makes detangeling hair so easy and you hardly pull hair with tangles.
An absolute cute idea!!
Yup, coola is life!
I’ve been wanting to try the tinkle razors, there’s always something to shave! I was thinking about getting my parents One of those digital frames, I just never know what to get them!
I love doing a favorite things gift basket as Christmas gifts for friends! These are awesome ideas:)
Loving the gift ideas!