We scoured all of our favorite stores to put together the ultimate holiday gift guide for toddlers. As we were picking items, we considered a few key criteria: price point, things that can be passed down to siblings, cute stocking stuffers, and toys that don’t take up a ton of space.
If we know one thing, we know that toddlers love little things to unwrap. Most of these gifts are just a few dollars, so grab a handful of them and wrap them individually. The kids will have SO much fun! Plus, our holiday gift guide for toddlers is under $25, so you can rest assured you won’t be breaking the bank to give your tots a great holiday.
As always, don’t forget to check out our Facebook group and Instagram to stay up to date with all the great deals we find. We’ll be sure to check for extra discounts on the gifts we’ve highlighted here, too. If you are searching for toys, we’re got you covered with our roundup of Amazon toys they will love. Without much further ado, let’s get into our ultimate holiday gift guide for toddlers, shall we?
1. Wooden Toy Camera ($12.99)// With three interchangeable lenses, little photographers everywhere will enjoy pretending to take pictures of their world, selfies included!
2. All Kids are Good Kids Book ($5.99)// This sweet, full-color board book has a universal message: all kids are good kids. Plus, every kid is one-of-a-kind. You’ll keep this warm and fuzzy book for years!
3. Alphabet Puzzle ($24.99)// Help them with the alphabet with this super-cute puzzle. With multiple ways for curious tots to learn the alphabet, this early-childhood development toy will be a fun and invaluable tool in the process. For instance, kids can place the letters on the matching colors, recognize the letters and then write them on the reverse-side chalkboard with the provided chalk.
4. Hearth & Hand by Magnolia Holiday PJs ($12.00)// Chip and Joanna fans, rejoice! This classic pajama set is perfect for the holidays. And, at just $12, they’re an absolute steal!
5. Burt’s Bees PJs ($16.95)// Who can resist a festive PJ set? Not us! Plus, Burt’s Bees are the best because they’re made from 100% organic cotton. Snatch up all the sizes you need before it’s too late!
6. Baby Doll Jogging Stroller ($22.99)// Now, they can be just like mom and dad! What’s more, this baby doll jogger comes with a seat belt, three wheels, and a sun visor to keep the sun off the baby doll’s head.
7. Duck Boots ($21.97)// We are swooning over these mini duck boots! Perfect for wintertime, they feature a faux fur trim that brings style to all your family’s cold-weather adventures. For instance, head from the mountain straight to lunch and never look back. These boots can go anywhere!
8. Nail Polish ($10.49)// Treat your little one to an at-home spa day with this non-toxic nail polish that comes in multiple colors. Grab a handful to use as stocking stuffers, too. You can never have too many!
9. Melissa & Doug Tabletop Paper Roll Dispenser ($13.79)// Give them the option to unroll a little or a lot (they’ll probably go with the “a lot” option, FYI). This compact tabletop dispenser is easy to get just the right amount of drawing paper! A child-safe tear strip makes it simple to achieve clean edges, too. The sturdy wooden dispenser comes preloaded with a 12″ wide, 75-foot roll of premium white bond paper, ideal for crayons, pencils, markers, and paints. Refills available!
10. Melissa & Doug Play Food ($17.39)// Slice, bake and play all day with this wooden food set. It includes 12 sliceable cookies, 12 toppings, a knife, a spatula, a cookie sheet, and a kitchen mitt. Cookies are store in a durable dough tube.
11. Kidnoculars ($8.99)// Help them explore their world with these kid-friendly binoculars! They’re brightly colored, and include enlarged eyepieces, foolproof placement goggles, and a breakaway neck strap for safety.
12. Animal Memory Game ($12.99)// This whimsical memory game is quick to learn, easy to play, and doesn’t take long to complete. Each of the 16 pairs of cards is artfully illustrated with a cute critter for easy recognition.
13. Bubbles Set ($5.99)// Toddlers will lose their minds in excitement over the combination of animals and bubbles. Play with a frog, a rabbit, or a cute kitty!
14. Plush Sloth ($9.99)// Choose from tan or grey and start hugging immediately. 20″ to love!
15. Scenic Beanie Set ($10.00)// How cute is the mountain scene on this beanie? The set includes a cuffed beanie and a pair of solid mittens in blue with ribbed wrists for a snug fit.
16. Cat & Jack Winter Boots ($19.99)// Available in black or tan, these versatile boots feature a breathable upper with a faux-fur insole. Designed with a side zipper closure for easy on and off, these toddler boys’ winter boots also feature a pull-on tab at the back for easy dressing too.
17. Wooden Tool Set ($24)// They’ll have the whole house DIY in no time with this cute set. Includes a toolbox, nuts, bolts, screwdrivers, wrenches—the whole shebang!
18. MOLUK Bilibo ($24.99)// Designed in Switzerland in conjunction with child development experts and made from non-toxic, shatterproof polyethylene, this open-ended toy will arouse kids’ curiosity. Watch them jump, sit, build, tote around, and peek through!
19. Sherpa Jacket ($15.00)// Warm, cozy, and gender-neutral! This is the perfect cool-weather layering piece with bold colors, a high neck, and contrasting trim. Staple piece!
20. Kwik Stix Paint Sticks ($13.68)// This set includes twelve non-toxic paint sticks in a variety of bright colors. No water is needed!
Above all, holidays should be fun for little, and these gifts will give them lots of that! Whatever you pick, we’d love to see it. Tag us in your Instagram posts for a chance to win one of our weekly $25 gift cards.
And, Happy Holidays!