The holiday season is a magical time filled with love, laughter, and gift giving to make the important people in your life feel special. We think your kiddos’ teachers should fall into your holiday shopping lists almost like family. Their time, effort, and patience are invaluable and you can especially show your appreciation during the holidays. These holiday gifts for a teacher are thoughtful and right under $20.
We found 7 hassle-free, cute, and cozy gift ideas, all for under $15 that any teacher will love. These items all pair nicely together as well! Even More, gifting inspo for everyone on your list this holiday season.
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser ($13.99)// Distributes essential oils into the air and creates a lightly scented, relaxing mood. Such a treat to have.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Spa Kit ($13.89)// Burt’s Bees hand creams repair tough, dried out skin from the harsh winter months. This kit includes 3 moisturizing hand products and one pair of cotton gloves in a cute organza pouch.
- Insulated 30oz Tumbler ($14.99)// You can never have too many tumblers. They are perfect for a busy teacher on the go. We love this one because it keeps our cold drinks cold and our hot drinks hot. And if you are wanting to spend a bit more and really show the teacher how much you appreciate them, this tumbler is our FAVORITE.
- Anthropologie Candle ($12.60)// The Capri Blue Candle is one of the best smelling candles out there. Plus, it’s super cute. We have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t love this smell.
- Soft Throw Blanket ($12.99)// This is the perfect throw blanket to add to your couch or bed during the holidays. Throws are so cozy and add such a homey touch to any room.
- 20 Flair Tip Pens ($10.00)// Teachers need all pens they can get, and this colorful pack of pens will surely put a smile on their faces! We have asked hundreds of teachers and Flair Pens are all of their favorites. We especially love this pack because it is marked down and is regularly $17.49.
- Lanyard and Wristlet ($7.99)// Teachers always need a lanyard because they always need their keys and they always need to have both hands available. This lanyard and wristlet set comes in so many different colors/patterns and is sure to be just what the teacher NEEDS. Also, we have to let you know that this set is marked down right now and is regularly $18.99.
- Gift Card // Who doesn’t love a gift card? The dollar amount is up to you, but this is the kind of gift you can’t go wrong with. A few places to keep in mind for gift cards are local drink spots, Target, Amazon, local grocery stores, Walmart, or even a restaurant near you.