Holiday Gifts for a Teacher
The holiday season is a magical time filled with love, laughter, and gift giving to make the important people in your life feel special. We think your kiddos’ teachers should fall into your holiday shopping lists almost like family. Their time, effort, and patience are invaluable and you can especially show your appreciation during the holidays. These holiday gifts for a teacher are thoughtful and right under $20.
We found 7 hassle-free, cute, and cozy gift ideas, all for under $15 that any teacher will love. These items all pair nicely together as well! Even More, gifting inspo for everyone on your list this holiday season.
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser ($13.99)// Distributes essential oils into the air and creates a lightly scented, relaxing mood. Such a treat to have.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Spa Kit ($13.89)// Burt’s Bees hand creams repair tough, dried out skin from the harsh winter months. This kit includes 3 moisturizing hand products and one pair of cotton gloves in a cute organza pouch.
- Insulated 30oz Tumbler ($14.99)// You can never have too many tumblers. They are perfect for a busy teacher on the go. We love this one because it keeps our cold drinks cold and our hot drinks hot. And if you are wanting to spend a bit more and really show the teacher how much you appreciate them, this tumbler is our FAVORITE.
- Anthropologie Candle ($12.60)// The Capri Blue Candle is one of the best smelling candles out there. Plus, it’s super cute. We have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t love this smell.
- Soft Throw Blanket ($12.99)// This is the perfect throw blanket to add to your couch or bed during the holidays. Throws are so cozy and add such a homey touch to any room.
- 20 Flair Tip Pens ($10.00)// Teachers need all pens they can get, and this colorful pack of pens will surely put a smile on their faces! We have asked hundreds of teachers and Flair Pens are all of their favorites. We especially love this pack because it is marked down and is regularly $17.49.
- Lanyard and Wristlet ($7.99)// Teachers always need a lanyard because they always need their keys and they always need to have both hands available. This lanyard and wristlet set comes in so many different colors/patterns and is sure to be just what the teacher NEEDS. Also, we have to let you know that this set is marked down right now and is regularly $18.99.
- Gift Card // Who doesn’t love a gift card? The dollar amount is up to you, but this is the kind of gift you can’t go wrong with. A few places to keep in mind for gift cards are local drink spots, Target, Amazon, local grocery stores, Walmart, or even a restaurant near you.
For other gift ideas, don’t forget to check out our Facebook group and Instagram to stay up to date with all the great deals we find!
Love all these thoughtful gift ideas for our teachers !
Got a bunch of pens for the teachers at my school. Love them!
What a great list of ideas for gifts! I love this!
Thank you. I was just thinking last night that i forgot to put my daughter’s teacher on the list to buy for.
I need a category of what to get former teachers 😀 My in-laws were both teachers, now retired and shopping for them is hard.
Teachers definitely have earned some good gifts this year!
As a former teacher, these are wonderful gifts ideas 🙂
All great ideas! As a former teacher, i really enjoyed a small thank you gift. Teaching children is amazing, and it’s just nice to be remembered at christmas.
Love the ideas
I like these ideas for the teachers.
Love this thank you!
I’m always looking for ideas for teachers! Thanks
Gotta love on the teachers <3
These are such great ideas!
Thanks for sharing
Such great ideas. Thanks for sharing.
It’s always a struggle to wonder what your child’s teacher may like. These are definitely great ideas. Thanks!
Love the lanyard idea! We did pocket hand warmers for recess duty one year and it was a hit!
Thanks for the ideas! I always have a hard time coming up with ideas for teachers!
I can’t help but want to give everyone a cozy blanket when it’s cold outside! ❄️ Love this deal!
Great list for teachers! Especially the flair pens!
Love these ideas! Teacher gift ideas ate often a struggle So this is helpful!
I do gift cards just to be safe but I love those capri blue candles and think I need one for myself!
These are all awesome gift ideas!
I work in a school… all of the teachers love gift cards, they said if they got another bath and body works sanitizer they may scream! LOL!
These are such good ideas! I’m a sucker for tumblers so my kids teachers will probably always get them for Christmas 😂
I used to be a daycare teacher (before I had kids) and all these are great ideas any teacher would love!
Great gift ideas. Thank you. 🎄
As a teacher, these are spot on!!! Thank you!
Ooo, I love these ideas for teachers! Thank you for this list!
We always do gift cards for the teachers. All our teacher friends say that want and need them the most. I try to wrap it with a small gift – the pens would be great!
Great ideas that teachers will love!
These are amazing gifts for teachers!! I am a first grade Teacher, it would be fun to get these. However I still like things that my students make for me. I like to look back on them!!
I did a tumbler with a gift card for teachers this year!
Our teachers love the flair pens and inkjoy pens!
These are such wonderful ideas for a teacher!
The Flair pens are 👌
Love these ideas! The tumblers are awesome
Cute ideas! Teachers really do appreciate the little things.
I keep putting this off. There is just way too much going on this Christmas season. I’m grateful for these ideas so I don’t have to rack my brain for awesome gifts.
I love this list! Some great ideas for my teacher co-workers, I’ve been stuck!
These are really great ideas for my daughters teacher
Such great idea to get for my daughters teacher 😊
You hit the nail on the head with this post! My favorite idea is the diffuser. Kids don’t always smell the best…plus the feeling in a classroom can really be changed by the right oil.
Great ideas. But CUPS abound and multiply yearly. We try to keep ours that we’re given to us at school to be used in-front of the kids… because there are already So many at home!!!
Love this list for teachers, I was at a loss of thought because I wanted something practical that they would use each day, so thank you for giving us great gift ideas! I’m going with the diffuser 🙂
I always love these kind of ideas! Around the holidays I have no idea what to buy!
What a great idea!!!
I needed all of these little gift ideas! Thank you!
I love these marker pens