This post gives you a glimpse into the home decor of the creative team behind Studio McGee, the team behind Target’s Home Decor under $25 collection.
We absolutely love the Studio McGee collaboration with Target and luckily for all of us it’s a multi-year partnership! Creating a home that evokes calmness, comfort and style is a common trend as we spend more time in our homes working, homeschooling, and simply just living.
The Studio McGee x Target furniture and decor collections allow us to beautifully design a mindful home space that is both on budget and inspired.
We are also obsessed with the decor objects that transform our rooms with artisanal touches and warm textures in neutral palettes so our homes always feel fresh and elegant. We rounded up some of our favorites for under $25 and it was honestly difficult to choose just a handful! Check them out below and stay in the loop by following our Instagram where we share daily deals on our stories and so much more.
- Marble Candle Holders – Add a beautiful glow with tapered candles that will fit these holders perfectly. The simple marble finish and design allows the light to take center stage. $15 each.
- Wood & Metal Hooks – These decorative hooks are an easy solution for organizing an entryway. Set of 3 for $20.
- Boucle Throw – Wrap yourself in a cozy woven blanket and unwind comfortably. The faux mohair texture feels luxe without breaking the bank. $25!
- Linen Square Pillow – Layer your throw pillows with added textures and tones that are soft to the touch and blend beautifully together. $22
- Colorblock Pillow – Create visual interest with varying shapes and sizes. The lumbar pillow combines earth-tone shades and an oversized design. $22
- Paulownia Wood Bowl – Unfinished “Princess Tree” wood accent bowl works great as a catch-all in an entryway table or displayed with other decorative items. $25
- Glass Candle – Scented 5-wick candle with hints of pear and orchids lends a soft aromatic ambiance to your living space. $20
- Leather Vase – Elevate your everyday flower jar with a leather-wrapped glass vase with thick stitching that gives off a handmade finish look. $20
- Stoneware Container – The clay-like finish container is great for storage and comes with a decorative wood knob lid. $15
See Also: Christmas Decor on a Budget