Teacher Appreciation Week is right around the corner (May 2 – May 6). Let’s shower our teachers and staff with the appreciation they deserve with this beautiful, kid-friendly DIY plant craft. We’ve designed a free printable for you to show them we are over the rainbow for them.
This coloring printable, paired with a beautiful houseplant, is a fun and easy way to get your kids involved in creating a special and unique Thank You for the teachers they adore.
So, get your glue and scissors out for this virtually mess-free craft the whole family can enjoy.
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue sticks
- Plant (we used a small succulent for Walmart for $4.98)
- Thank You for Helping Me Grow printable– this coloring printable is completely free to download at home!
- Print out our printable
- Cut it out and let your kids color
- Glue printable to glue sticks
- Put signs in plant
- FINISHED! Your gift is one any teacher will adore!
We’d love to see your DIY! Tag us in your beautiful creations on Instagram!