If you tuned into our second Amazon Live, you saw Ali go through a big list of trendy holiday gifts for teens. 21, in fact! Cassie was in the comments answering all your questions and you had so much to say, we could barely keep up! We say this in the best possible sense, of course. Teens are picky and particularly difficult to shop for. We loved your enthusiasm about the gifts we highlighted and can’t wait for this week to show off more.
As a reminder, because shipping times are delayed, the sooner you can order the teen gifts you want, the better. You’ll also probably hear fewer gripes you’ll from your middle and high-school-aged kids, which is always a bonus. Also, keep in mind that prices are subject to change quickly on Amazon. What you see listed might not be the same depending on when you shop this list.
To recap what we showed off in our Amazon Live, we’ve listed out all the trendy teen gifts we found and discussed. If we find deals on any, we’ll post them in our Facebook group and on our Instagram stories as well, so keep an eye out!
- Vinyl Record Player ($49.98 + extra $10 off when you clip the coupon): Did you know vinyl records are the #1-selling music item in the world right now? This cool player combines vintage and fashion styles and is less than $50! They’ll love shopping for vinyl to play on it.
- Cute Cable Protectors ($5.99+): Protect their lightning cables from bending and breaking with these cute cable bites in shapes like avocado, Santa, fish, and fruit!
- Tall Socks ($8.25): Literal stocking stuffers! These lightweight casual socks can be worn with boots, athletic shoes, or by themselves. Stock up since the dryer loves to eat them.
- Retro Mini Fridge ($29.98+): Mini fridges are a teenager’s dream come true. Now, they’ll barely have to move to grab a snack or drink. This retro Frigidaire version is perfect for the fashion-forward teens in your life. Chills six twelve ounce cans.
- Gaming Headset ($24.99 plus 5% off when you clip the coupon): Available in six colors and noise-canceling, this BENGOO set (third down on the list the link takes you to) works on multiple platforms: PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, laptop, PSP, tablet, iPad, and mobile phone.
- Converse Look-a-likes ($19.99): Teenagers are rough on their shoes. Save some bucks by getting them these Converse look-a-likes. Same style, multiple colors/prints, big savings!
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($25.99): Give them music on the go with this Bluetooth speaker that comes in nine color/pattern combinations. This small device delivers a full range of sound with exceptionally loud, distortion-free volume output. Water-resistant, portable, and lightweight—perfect for travel and outdoor fun! Warn the neighbors.
- Wireless Charging Station ($35.99): Teenagers are forever on the go, and they have a lot of gadgets, so grab them this wireless charging station that adds juice to multiple devices at once (we’re talking iPhone, AirPods, and AppleWatch simultaneously). Also compatible with Samsung devices and more.
- Moon Lamp ($16.99): This lamp made with 3D printed materials looks like a tiny moon in your room. Teens will love that they can touch it to change its color and that it has long battery life (the battery is rechargeable, too!). Better than the purple TikTok lights. Mesmerizing!
- Fanny Pack ($8.79): Don’t tell the kids that we’re all in on the fanny pack trend because then they’ll decide it’s no longer cool. For now, get them a few of these to match all their different outfits, and keep at least one for yourself. 25+ color/pattern combos!
- Pickleball Set ($19.99): This neon pickleball set is super cool. The rackets are wood and USA Pickleball-approved. The handle has a form-fitting non-slip grip. Two balls included!
- Bucket Hat ($12.99 and part of the 15% off $30 promotion): Bucket hats aren’t exactly a trend we understand—or could pull off—but we appreciate the kids expressing themselves with nearly 40 hues of this past and present fashion accessory. Don’t tell them it’s great sun protection because they might move on!
- LED Lights ($18.99 + $4 off when you clip the coupon): They’ll love this set of 50 feet of multi-colored LED lights that can be controlled through a 44-key infrared remote control or smartphone app. Adjustable brightness and multiple lighting modes to fit any room or mood! Seen often on TikTok.
- Gold Stacking Rings ($6.80 plus an extra 5% off when you clip the coupon): Delicate, dainty, boho. These gold stacking rings are the perfect accessory to go along with any outfit. The seven included rings can be combined in all kinds of different ways!
- iPhone Case with AirPods Holder ($12.50): Two in one! This case holds AirPods on the back and comes in six different colors. We love this smart little case so much, we also included it in our tech gadgets under $15 round up the other week. Life (and sanity)-saving!
- LED Makeup Mirror ($39.99 and an extra 15% off when you clip the coupon): Your burgeoning YouTuber will love this makeup mirror with 88 super-bright LED beads. The brightness is adjustable, giving your teens the right amount of light to look their best.
- Phone Charms ($10.99, plus an extra 5% off when you clip the coupon): These phone lanyards add a cute bit of personalization to your teen’s phone! Each strap is unique and easily attaches to any mobile device. They can also be used as decorations for purses, keychains, ID cards, tablets, and more.
- Nintendo Switch ($300+) and Nintendo Switch Lite ($199): They can take their gaming on the go with Nintendo Switch. The Lite is smaller, lighter, and optimized for personal, handheld play.
- AirPods ($119) and AirPods Pro ($197): The Pros offer more battery life, and noise cancellation, and are both sweat and water-resistant. For casual, shorter bursts of listening, grab a pair of standard AirPods.
- Bed Head Beachy Waver ($29.99): This waver is a fun way for your teens to change up their hair throughout the week! The ceramic plates combat frizz and add shine. The waves look perfectly beachy, even when you live nowhere near a beach!
- Instax Mini 11 ($69): Instantly printable photos are such a fun way for teens to capture and share memories right at the moment. There’s even a one-touch selfie mode. Choose from five different colors and be sure to grab lots of extra films!
We’re looking forward to seeing you at our next Amazon Live! We’re covering Amazon Gifts for Her. You won’t want to miss it—see you there on Thursday at 8 p.m. CT/6 p.m. PT.