If you know us at all, you know we live for a deal. And, we have a really hard time justifying spending a ton on kid clothes—for so many reasons! Not only do our kids grow super quickly, but some of them aren’t always kind to the cute little outfits we put them in. So! H&M kids to the rescue.
We appreciate H&M’s laser focus on cute baby clothes that are also trendy and affordable fashion. The children’s department is loaded with fabulous finds for every age! We’re talking cozy sweatshirts with sweet detail, fun sets for a steal, and our favorite little playsuits. We rounded up our most current, cute H&M baby clothes picks, all under $10!
In addition, we have more baby must-haves for you we found on Amazon. Stay in the loop by following our @the_bargainsisters, where we share daily deals on our stories and so much more! And, if Facebook is more your style, join The Bargain Sisters Group, where we share up to 200 deals per day.
Now, for the goods.
- Bodysuit 2 pack// We can’t get over the delicate detail on the sleeves of these body suits. Best part? The two pack is just $9.99!
- Ruffle dress// This sweet dress comes in seven total patterns! And, it’s just $4.99
- Ruffle sweatshirt// As you can see, we can’t resist a ruffle. This sweatshirt comes in 11 different patterns and colors for $9.99 each. Stock up!
- Lined Corderoy Pants// We cannot get over babies in corderoys! There’s just something double cute about it. This pair comes in three color options and each rings up at $9.99.
- Knit sweater// This sweater is light enough to wear on a cool summer beach day and warm enough for next Christmas. It comes in four patterns and is discounted to $9.99 each!
- Long-sleeved bodysuit// When you have a baby, what’s the limit on how many onesies you should have? That’s right—the limit does not exist! $9.99 for this pretty ruffled option.
- Woven pants// Baby’s first party in the Hampton’s? Maybe not, but at least he’ll look the part! This breezy pair comes in two colors and are $9.99 each.
- Patterned sweatshirt// Above all, just like us, babies need options. This gender-neutral sweatshirt comes in nine different colors and patterns, each of which is $9.99!
- Twill pants// Babies tend to fatten up and then lean out every few months. As a result, you need pants that can stretch with them (don’t we all!). We love this soft, cotton pair that comes in five colors. $9.99 each.
- Patterned jumpsuit// One-and-done options are always winners in our book. What’s more, this jumpsuit comes in three bright patterns, so you have three outfits right at your fingertips. $9.99 each.
- Long-sleeved t-shirt 2 pack// So, have we mentioned we love a multi-pack? We really, really do. Grab this sweet bear + color option or one of the three other nature-inspired combos. $9.99 each!
We hope you feel as oooh and ahhh over these cute baby clothes under $10 as we do! Moreover, if you get any of the items on this list, comment below and tell us all about it. Also be sure to comment if there’s something you want to see in the next roundup.